I usually store this puree in my fridge in summer season. Whenever my kids asks for a milkshake this is such a handy option. So this option acts as a win- win situation for both. Mummy will be happy that, kids are having healthy milkshake and kids will be happy to have a really creamy, fragrant milkshake 😉
Carrot – ½ kg (I have used Delhi Red carrots)
- Wash ,peel and chop the carrots
- Put these pieces as well as almond in a pressure cooker with sufficient water.
- Cook for 2 whistles, cool and make puree by using mixer grinder.
- This is your basic “Milk shake Puree” to prepare milkshake whenever you want.
- You can store this “Puree” for 10 days under refrigeration.
For preparing Milkshake:
- Take one or two tablespoon of this “Puree”, required amount of sugar and chilled milk and Enjoy.
One thought on “Carrot and Almond Milkshake:”