A low calorie Diet is very difficult to manage. You feel constantly hungry and can’t concentrate on your work. To attain fullness, we should think of adding millets in our diet as it is very nutritious, gives strength and increases immunity. It is low on starch, high on minerals and fibre.
This is a 3 spoon miracle filling diet. If you have this porridge in the morning, you will surely not feel hungry until your lunch.
Mixed millet flour – 1 spoon
Finger millet flour – 1 spoon
Oats – 1 spoon
Water – 1 ½ cups
Salt- ¼ teaspoon
Cardamom powder – ¼ teaspoon
Sugar free natura – 1 teaspoon
- Take one thick bottomed vessel, mix all the ingredients.
- Boil this mix by stirring in-between.
- While boiling, mixture becomes glossy, when it is done.
- Switch off the gas and serve.
- It is a very good breakfast option for weight loss or diabetic patients.
- Adjust the consistency by adding extra water if you want a runny texture.